Don’t let the winter weather get you down. Grab your favorite pair of polarized sunglasses and cool beanie hats and get out and play in it! Here is how Pugs gets his adventure fix, from the snow to the sand all winter long.
If you love the snow, hit the slopes for some skiing and boarding at some of Pugs favorite spots. Don’t forget your winter gloves, cool beanies and polarized sunglasses to protect your eyes from the sun in the blinding snow. Check them out for yourself and see if you agree with Pugs.
- Aspen, Colorado: http://www.aspensnowmass.com/
- Crested Butte, Colorado: http://www.skicb.com/cbmr/index.aspx
- Vail, Colorado: http://www.vail.com/
- Stowe, Vermont: http://winter.stowe.com/
- Jackson Hole, Wyoming: http://www.jacksonhole.com/indexx.html
- Snowbird, Utah: http://www.snowbird.com/index.html
- Heavenly, California: http://www.skiheavenly.com/
- Sugarloaf, Maine: http://www.sugarloaf.com/index.html
- Lake Placid, New York: http://www.lakeplacid.com/
- Jackson, New Hampshire: http://www.jacksonnh.com/index.php
If you love to mountain bike there are still some great places to go in the U.S., even in the winter. Anywhere in southern Arizona southern or central New Mexico or far west Texas as well as Southern California can be great for winter mountain biking. Look cool on your bike in your UV protected polarized sunglasses.
If you love to ride dirt bikes you could put studs on your tires and ride in the snow but if you want to get away in the sun to some great spots, check out the Arizona strip, nicknamed for the northern Grand Canyon region. It’s a wild and remote area including just over 3 million acres of BLM managed lands north of the Colorado River in Arizona. Don’t forget your biker gloves and dirt bike goggles to keep the dust and sun away from your eyes and skin.
If you’re a sun worshipper, hit the sand and surf in Key West, San Diego or Southern Texas for some summer sun time this winter. A fedora hat, cool flip flops and polarized sunglasses will sure to get you noticed on the beach. No matter where you like to spend your winter vacation or spring break, Pugs has the gear to keep you looking good. Where are your favorite vacation spots? Leave a comment and let us know!